1. I love this!! It is like something out of a dream!
2. Good idea: Switching shifts with a co-worker for 4 weeks so she can take a class. Bad idea: Getting your weeks mixed up, not remembering to stay switched on the 4th week, and missing the first 1.5 hours of the 3 hour shift.
3. I was EXTREMELY skeptical about the quality of Eclipse before I went to see it. Now that I’ve seen it, though, I LOVE it! The acting and graphics have improved so much that it’s ridiculous! I approve!!
4. If you haven’t yet, I highly recommend you check out the new show “Hot in Cleveland“!
5. I am now the VERY proud owner of my own Personal Library Kit!!!!!! Can you say “PERFECT!”?
6. I love this message from Stephen Furtick: The Unstoppable Current of the Power of Christ!
7. I can’t help but get a huge smile every time I look at awesome thing #470.
8. This was sent to me on my birthday. It is HILARIOUS!
9. “Home isn’t a location. home is a peace in your soul when you know you are loved, not judged, and comfortable being yourself.”
…and that’s my week 9 Points Past Sunday